Car Auction?

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
      Does anyone know if Mr. Cussler is going to attend the

      car auction on Monday in Phoenix AZ?

      This maybe where he got most or if not all his cars, is my

      guess.

      I have a friend that is attending.

      Take Care and God Bless,
      Warren

    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
        Clive Cussler is on deadline for four books currently. He may or
        may not attend depending on his writing schedule tomorrow. I am
        sorry that I cannot be more definite. Cheers!
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Warren Lee <colbrz@y...>