FW: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Sharing SAHARA news.....ughhhhh

  • Vash
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
      Oh dear!

      ~ Vash ~

      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would
      be a merrier world". - J. R. R. Tolkien

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
        Does anyone know if Mr. Cussler is going to attend the

        car auction on Monday in Phoenix AZ?

        This maybe where he got most or if not all his cars, is my

        guess.

        I have a friend that is attending.

        Take Care and God Bless,
        Warren

      • carolena5214
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
          Clive Cussler is on deadline for four books currently. He may or
          may not attend depending on his writing schedule tomorrow. I am
          sorry that I cannot be more definite. Cheers!
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Warren Lee <colbrz@y...>