Re: Dirk Pitt wedding

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      No, they came close but no cigar... ;)
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "zhurst123"
      <zhurst123@y...> wrote:
      > Didnt Dirk and Loren get married in a book before Trojan Odyssey
    • Vash
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        >Didnt Dirk and Loren get married in a book before Trojan Odyssey

        No. They might have talked about it. But she had her political career, and
        Dirk had his job with Numa. I like the fact that he had a cameo (another
        one!) by CC at the wedding reception.

        ~ Vash ~
        "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would
        be a merrier world". - J. R. R. Tolkien
      • alex031089
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2004
          don't think so