Dirk Pitt wedding

  • zhurst123
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      Didnt Dirk and Loren get married in a book before Trojan Odyssey
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
        No, they came close but no cigar... ;)
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "zhurst123"
        <zhurst123@y...> wrote:
        > Didnt Dirk and Loren get married in a book before Trojan Odyssey
      • Vash
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          >Didnt Dirk and Loren get married in a book before Trojan Odyssey

          No. They might have talked about it. But she had her political career, and
          Dirk had his job with Numa. I like the fact that he had a cameo (another
          one!) by CC at the wedding reception.

          ~ Vash ~
          "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would
          be a merrier world". - J. R. R. Tolkien
        • alex031089
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2004
            don't think so