Re: Any of Cussler's books in eBook format?

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
      A complete listing of Clive Cussler's books in order of publication
      can be found on the NUMA web site, www.numa.net Go to Clive
      Cussler's bio page and you will see the listing. Thanks for being a
      great fan! Sorry you missed the signings in Plano and Ft. Worth last
      week.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Ron Gardner <rg45g@y...>
      wrote:

      > Wish I could help you in your search. I have in the past year
      started reading for pleasure.Cussler is the second arther I
      discovered I enjoy. Myself am looking for a list of his writings in
      order of their publishing.Ron Gardner Whitesboro, Tx..Can you help
      me ?