Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Any of Cussler's books in eBook format?

  • Jonathan Parminter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
      :( now what will I do? darn....
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: carolena5214
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 9:48 AM
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Any of Cussler's books in eBook format?

      Clive Cussler's books are not available in E-format. They are
      available on tape and CD and, of course, in hard cover and/or
      paperback.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, jparminter@h... wrote:
      > Hi, all;
      >
      > I'm looking for the last three of Clive's books in eBook format
      that
      > I can read on my Palm PDA. Any clues? I haven't been able to find
      > them for sale anywhere. I need White Death, Trojan Odyssey and
      > Golden Budda.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Jonathan

    • Ron Gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
        Wish I could help you in your search. I have in the past year started reading for pleasure.Cussler is the second arther I discovered I enjoy. Myself am looking for a list of his writings in order of their publishing.Ron Gardner Whitesboro, Tx..Can you help me ?

      • carolena5214
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
          A complete listing of Clive Cussler's books in order of publication
          can be found on the NUMA web site, www.numa.net Go to Clive
          Cussler's bio page and you will see the listing. Thanks for being a
          great fan! Sorry you missed the signings in Plano and Ft. Worth last
          week.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Ron Gardner <rg45g@y...>