Any of Cussler's books in eBook format?

  • jparminter@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
      Hi, all;

      I'm looking for the last three of Clive's books in eBook format that
      I can read on my Palm PDA. Any clues? I haven't been able to find
      them for sale anywhere. I need White Death, Trojan Odyssey and
      Golden Budda.

      thanks,
      Jonathan
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
        Clive Cussler's books are not available in E-format. They are
        available on tape and CD and, of course, in hard cover and/or
        paperback.