CC interview in Denver Post

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Check out the CC interview with the Denver Post at
      http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~26~1806893,00.html

      It answers a lot of questions about his life, Sahara, etc.
    • vashq
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        It's interesting what the article says about him binning 7 script re-
        writes for the Sahara movie. I wonder what will happen if they can't
        send him one that he approves of?

        This is a good article, I've added the url to the links section of
        the group.

        ~ Vash ~
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "James" <covediver@y...>