Re: CC in San Fran

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
      CC in SF and I cant go wa wa wa. my nephew has a H.S. football
      playoff game in sacramento at 7:30. the ? is can I make it from SF
      to Sac which is about 90 miles away in 2 hours on a Friday night
      leaving the SF by 5:30
      NO WAY IN HELL
      So I guess I will have to miss CC I'm so bummed. But I can only hope
      that he will be back this way again some time. if any one goes let
      me know how it was thanks
      baba

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76