Re: CC Book Tour

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      For those of us who can't get to meet CC for a book signing, I was in
      the Tattered Cover bookstore in Aurora, CO a few months ago and came
      across a cache of signed books by CC. For those of you not familiar
      with the bookstore, it is truly one of the last great independent
      booksellers.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214