Re: CC in San Fran

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2003
      I am going to the book sighing in SF ( I hope) depends on the local
      H.S. Football playoffs
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Keller Hackbusch"

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
        CC in SF and I cant go wa wa wa. my nephew has a H.S. football
        playoff game in sacramento at 7:30. the ? is can I make it from SF
        to Sac which is about 90 miles away in 2 hours on a Friday night
        leaving the SF by 5:30
        NO WAY IN HELL
        So I guess I will have to miss CC I'm so bummed. But I can only hope
        that he will be back this way again some time. if any one goes let
        me know how it was thanks
        baba

        -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76