FW: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Re: Sahara Movie News

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
      Nancy, thank you for understanding and your support of Clive
      Cussler. Dr. Cussler agrees with you completely, the score was the
      only part of RAISE THE TITANIC! that he liked. While he had hoped
      for the same composer, evidently Crusader has chosen to go another
      route. We will keep fans posted as we know things but right now we
      feel a lot like mushrooms, in the dark and covered with ... ;)
    • Silkwind
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
        Carolena,
        Well, Clive Cussler is not getting any younger (neither are any of us). And
        he certainly has had a
        marvelous life achieving much success in all his unique endeavors. But...as
        a fan, I want HIM to
        be able to have one of his novels brought to the silver screen that becomes
        a block buster of which he can be proud. Don't tell him....but time is
        short! VBG

        Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
        silkwind@...

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511