Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] FW: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Re: Sahara Movie News

  • Silkwind
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
      I, being a long time fan, certainly hope that Hollywood can come up with a
      script that appeals to Clive Cussler. "Raise The Titanic" movie was not
      favored by him, I know, it was long and tedious; but the soundtrack (which I
      finally was able to locate this past year) is hauntingly beautiful. I just
      hope all plans of the upcoming film are not trashed completely.

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...

    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
        Nancy, thank you for understanding and your support of Clive
        Cussler. Dr. Cussler agrees with you completely, the score was the
        only part of RAISE THE TITANIC! that he liked. While he had hoped
        for the same composer, evidently Crusader has chosen to go another
        route. We will keep fans posted as we know things but right now we
        feel a lot like mushrooms, in the dark and covered with ... ;)
      • Silkwind
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
          Carolena,
          Well, Clive Cussler is not getting any younger (neither are any of us). And
          he certainly has had a
          marvelous life achieving much success in all his unique endeavors. But...as
          a fan, I want HIM to
          be able to have one of his novels brought to the silver screen that becomes
          a block buster of which he can be proud. Don't tell him....but time is
          short! VBG

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CkIolB/TM

          .