Re: CC in San Fran

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2003
      You might try www.simonsays.com/cussler. Several fans from that site
      will be on board Amtrak to win prizes. Clive Cussler's TROJAN
      ODYSSEY All Aboard Amtrak Book Tour begins Monday,
      November 24th in Scottsdale, AZ and concludes December 10th in St.
      Louis. Sunday, November 30th, San Diego: COSTCO #401 4605 Morena
      Blvd., 2 p.m. Monday, December 1st, 6 p.m. at the Maritime Museum of
      San Diego, 1492 North Harbor Drive (on the Berkeley, the valiant
      steamship built in 1898 which rescued more than 1000 people from the
      1906 San Francisco earthquake!) Then it's All Aboard Amtrak to L.A.
      December 2nd. There will be a bookseller on board. Pacific
      Surfliner: #769. Clive will do a book signing on board. We travel
      to Los Angeles where Clive will do a book signing at VROMAN'S
      BOOKSTORE, 695 E.Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena December 2nd at 7 p.m.

      December 3rd at 1 p.m. at MYSTERY BOOKSTORE 1036-C Broxton Ave., Los
      Angeles and one at 7 p.m. at BARNES & NOBLE #2651, 6326 East Pacific
      Coast Hwy., Long Beach.

      Thursday, December 4th it's all aboard for San Francisco on the Coast
      Starlight: # 14. Clive will do two book signings and lectures on
      Amtrak. Three lucky fans will each win a genuine DOXA orange faced
      dive watch just like Clive Cussler wears in his real life adventures
      and Dirk Pitt (R) wears in his fictional ones and two lucky fans
      will each win first class round trips for two aboard Amtrak from
      L.A. to San Francisco.

      For details or to make reservations go to www.amtrak.com and click on
      Specials and Promotions or www.cutteraviation.com. In San Francisco,
      the book signing is at BOOK PASSAGE One Ferry Building at 5 p.m. on
      December 5th.
      Hope you can join us! Fans from as far away as Australia have
      already signed up!
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2003
        I am going to the book sighing in SF ( I hope) depends on the local
        H.S. Football playoffs
        Baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Keller Hackbusch"

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
          CC in SF and I cant go wa wa wa. my nephew has a H.S. football
          playoff game in sacramento at 7:30. the ? is can I make it from SF
          to Sac which is about 90 miles away in 2 hours on a Friday night
          leaving the SF by 5:30
          NO WAY IN HELL
          So I guess I will have to miss CC I'm so bummed. But I can only hope
          that he will be back this way again some time. if any one goes let
          me know how it was thanks
          baba

          -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76