CC in San Fran

  • Keller Hackbusch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2003
      anyone attending the CC book signing in San Fran?

      i'm going to try.

      killerkellerh
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2003
        You might go on www.simonsays.com/cussler site. Several of those
        fans are taking the train from L.A. to San Francisco for a chance to
        win one of the prizes. Here are the details: Clive Cussler's TROJAN
        ODYSSEY All Aboard Amtrak Book Tour begins Monday,
        November 24th in Scottsdale, AZ and concludes December 10th in St.
        Louis. Sunday, November 30th, San Diego: COSTCO #401 4605 Morena
        Blvd., 2 p.m. Monday, December 1st, 6 p.m. at the Maritime Museum of
        San Diego, 1492 North Harbor Drive (on the Berkeley, the valiant
        steamship built in 1898 which rescued more than 1000 people from the
        1906 San Francisco earthquake!) Then it's All Aboard Amtrak to L.A.
        December 2nd. There will be a bookseller on board. Pacific
        Surfliner: #769. Clive will do a book signing on board. We travel
        to Los Angeles where Clive will do a book signing at VROMAN'S
        BOOKSTORE, 695 E.Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena December 2nd at 7 p.m.

        December 3rd at 1 p.m. at MYSTERY BOOKSTORE 1036-C Broxton Ave., Los
        Angeles and one at 7 p.m. at BARNES & NOBLE #2651, 6326 East Pacific
        Coast Hwy., Long Beach.

        Thursday, December 4th it's all aboard for San Francisco on the Coast
        Starlight: # 14. Clive will do two book signings and lectures on
        Amtrak.
        Three lucky fans will each win a genuine DOXA orange faced dive
        watch just like Clive Cussler wears in his real life adventures and
        Dirk Pitt (R) wears in his fictional ones and two lucky fans will
        each win first class round trips for two aboard Amtrak from L.A. to
        San Francisco.

        For details or to make reservations go to www.amtrak.com and click on
        Specials and Promotions or www.cutteraviation.com. In San Francisco,
        the book signing is at BOOK PASSAGE One Ferry Building at 5 p.m. on
        December 5th. Hope you can join us! Fans from as far away as
        Australia have already signed
        up!
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Keller Hackbusch"
        <killerkellerh@h...> wrote:
        > anyone attending the CC book signing in San Fran?
        >
        > i'm going to try.
        >
        > killerkellerh
      • carolena5214

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2003
            I am going to the book sighing in SF ( I hope) depends on the local
            H.S. Football playoffs
            Baba

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
              CC in SF and I cant go wa wa wa. my nephew has a H.S. football
              playoff game in sacramento at 7:30. the ? is can I make it from SF
              to Sac which is about 90 miles away in 2 hours on a Friday night
              leaving the SF by 5:30
              NO WAY IN HELL
              So I guess I will have to miss CC I'm so bummed. But I can only hope
              that he will be back this way again some time. if any one goes let
              me know how it was thanks
              baba

              -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76