Re: CC Book Tour

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      James, the closest we will be to Houston is Plano, Dec. 6th and Ft.
      Worth at the Casa Manana Theater December 7th. The latter event is
      sponsored by the Ft. Worth Star Telegram. Please check www.numa.net
      for times and dates on the Message Board at the bottom of the Home
      Page. Thanks for being such a great fan!
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, James Espey <james@u...>
      wrote:
      > I was fortunate enough to meet CC at the Poisoned Pen in
      Scottsdale on the
      > "Flood Tide" tour, and then again at a car auction later.
      >
      > Carole - now that I am living in Houston, can you post or direct
      me to where
      > I can see a list of the dates/times? Will he sign books not
      purchased at
      > that location? I've already pre-ordered Trojan Odyssey through
      Amazon.

      > James
      >
      > > From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > Date: 7 Oct 2003 13:27:52 -0000
      > > To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 139
      > >
      > > The tour continues in Denver, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City
      and
      > > concludes December 10th in St. Louis. Cheers!
    • James
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
        For those of us who can't get to meet CC for a book signing, I was in
        the Tattered Cover bookstore in Aurora, CO a few months ago and came
        across a cache of signed books by CC. For those of you not familiar
        with the bookstore, it is truly one of the last great independent
        booksellers.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214