Re: Digest Number 134

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
      has there been any dates set for a book signing in SF. I heard that
      he was on a local radio station last week (although I did'nt get to
      hear it) and I hope I didnt miss him?
      i didnt see anything on the dates from anyone so I dont know if I
      missed him or not
      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Fans of Clive Cussler,
      >
      > Having had the pleasure and privilege of working with and for
      Clive
      > Cussler for 18 years please let me make a few observations. While
      > the Cusslermen site tries very hard to verify the information that
      > they have, that is not an official Clive Cussler site nor is the
      > information that they list approved or sanctioned by Clive
      Cussler.
      > The only official Clive Cussler site is www.numa.net, which is
      > dedicated to the "real" NUMA, a 501c3 non profit which has
      > successfully located more than 60 missing ships and planes
      > throughout the world. While the NUMA site is dedicated to NUMA,
      the
      > Message Board on that site is "official" and at times, questions
      > arise regarding the movie SAHARA, the TV series THE SEA HUNTERS,
      > www.seahunters.net and the fictional books. The information on
      > NUMA's Message Board you can take to the bank. Several weeks ago
      > released a news release and copied it into the NUMA site and the
      > www.simonsays.com/cussler site announcing that Steve Zahn has been
      > hired to portray Al Giordino in the movie version of SAHARA. As
      > someone's question about writing a screenplay about one of Clive
      > Cussler's books, there is nothing to stop anyone from writing a
      > screenplay, however, one cannot sell it or have it produced
      without
      > permission from Clive Cussler's agent, Peter Lampack. Cheers to
      all
      > and thank you for your interest in Clive Cussler and NUMA.
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
        Yes, the CLIVE CUSSLER TROJAN ODYSSEY BOOK TOUR will arrive in San
        Francisco via Amtrak at 10:10 p.m. on Thursday, December 4th. The
        TROJAN ODYSSEY Book Tour comes to Book Passage, (One Ferry
        Building), San Francisco at 5 p.m. Friday, December 5th See you
        there!
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
          THE CLIVE CUSSLER TROJAN ODYSSEY ALL ABOARD AMTRAK BOOK TOUR rolls
          into San Francisco at 10:10 p.m., Thursday, December 4th. The TROJAN
          ODYSSEY Book Tour comes to Book Passage, (One Ferry Building), San
          Francisco at 5 p.m. Friday, December 5th. This will be the only
          book signing in the San Francisco area but there will be two book
          signings aboard Amtrak en route from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
          Hope to see you there!