Re: Meet Online

  • vashq
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, ggoktepe <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everybody!
      > Let's go active and at a time which is suitable for everyone;let's
      > meet online and discuss about the books and about the pre-
      production
      > of coming movie...Waiting for ideas...Take care...

      Great idea, this group has it's own Yahoo Based Chatroom (accessible
      by logging into the group pages), that we could use. As for a
      convenient time - does anyone have any suggestions? I'm based in the
      UK so I'm 5 hours ahead of everyone US based.

      As for the pre-production of the movie, I just took a look at it's
      Internet Movie Database Entry: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318649/

      Listed in the credits is Dayna Cussler playing Kitty Mannock.... any
      relation?

      ~ Vash ~
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003

        > As for the pre-production of the movie, I just took a look at it's
        > Internet Movie Database Entry: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318649/
        >
        > Listed in the credits is Dayna Cussler playing Kitty Mannock....
        any
        > relation?
        >
        > ~ Vash ~

        Yes, Vash, Dayna is Clive's Daughter.