Meet Online

  • ggoktepe
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hi everybody!
      Let's go active and at a time which is suitable for everyone;let's
      meet online and discuss about the books and about the pre-production
      of coming movie...Waiting for ideas...Take care...
    • vashq
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, ggoktepe <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi everybody!
        > Let's go active and at a time which is suitable for everyone;let's
        > meet online and discuss about the books and about the pre-
        production
        > of coming movie...Waiting for ideas...Take care...

        Great idea, this group has it's own Yahoo Based Chatroom (accessible
        by logging into the group pages), that we could use. As for a
        convenient time - does anyone have any suggestions? I'm based in the
        UK so I'm 5 hours ahead of everyone US based.

        As for the pre-production of the movie, I just took a look at it's
        Internet Movie Database Entry: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318649/

        Listed in the credits is Dayna Cussler playing Kitty Mannock.... any
        relation?

        ~ Vash ~
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003

          > As for the pre-production of the movie, I just took a look at it's
          > Internet Movie Database Entry: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318649/
          >
          > Listed in the credits is Dayna Cussler playing Kitty Mannock....
          any
          > relation?
          >
          > ~ Vash ~

          Yes, Vash, Dayna is Clive's Daughter.