MODERATORS NEEDED!

  • wask21
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I havent been around much obviously, but will try to be more. I
      work two full time jobs however, and need some moderators.

      If anyone is really active on here and wouldnt mind approving
      members, I would like to make it an exclusive group, I found some
      disgusting things in our files section that neeed to be kept out.

      Plus, it would be good to have someone with some power around,
      deleting the mesages that are unfit for this G rated club.

      If you are interested, please drop me an email. wask21@...

      THANKS!

      Matt