CC Book Tour

  • James Espey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      I was fortunate enough to meet CC at the Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale on the
      "Flood Tide" tour, and then again at a car auction later.

      Carole - now that I am living in Houston, can you post or direct me to where
      I can see a list of the dates/times? Will he sign books not purchased at
      that location? I've already pre-ordered Trojan Odyssey through Amazon.

      James

      > From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: 7 Oct 2003 13:27:52 -0000
      > To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 139
      >
      > The tour continues in Denver, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City and
      > concludes December 10th in St. Louis. Cheers!
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        James, the closest we will be to Houston is Plano, Dec. 6th and Ft.
        Worth at the Casa Manana Theater December 7th. The latter event is
        sponsored by the Ft. Worth Star Telegram. Please check www.numa.net
        for times and dates on the Message Board at the bottom of the Home
        Page. Thanks for being such a great fan!
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, James Espey <james@u...>
        wrote:
        > I was fortunate enough to meet CC at the Poisoned Pen in
        Scottsdale on the
        > "Flood Tide" tour, and then again at a car auction later.
        >
        > Carole - now that I am living in Houston, can you post or direct
        me to where
        > I can see a list of the dates/times? Will he sign books not
        purchased at
        > that location? I've already pre-ordered Trojan Odyssey through
        Amazon.

        > James
        >
        > > From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > > Date: 7 Oct 2003 13:27:52 -0000
        > > To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 139
        > >
        > > The tour continues in Denver, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City
        and
        > > concludes December 10th in St. Louis. Cheers!
      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
          For those of us who can't get to meet CC for a book signing, I was in
          the Tattered Cover bookstore in Aurora, CO a few months ago and came
          across a cache of signed books by CC. For those of you not familiar
          with the bookstore, it is truly one of the last great independent
          booksellers.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214