Re: CC: Golden Buddha, Touring? (no spoilers)

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      There will be no book tour for GOLDEN BUDDHA. However, Clive
      Cussler will be doing a book tour for TROJAN ODYSSEY, the next Dirk
      Pitt (R) adventure which will be released November 24th in the U.S.,
      Canada and the U.K. Foreign editions are published six to 18 months
      later depending on the publisher in those countries. The tour
      includes Scottsdale and Albuquerque; then Clive will take a few days
      off for Thanksgiving and the tour continues in San Diego November
      30th and December 1st, the latter aboard the historic STAR OF
      INDIA. Then fans are invited to join Clive aboard Amtrak to Los
      Angeles Decmeber 2nd. Clive will have three book signings in the
      L.A. area December 2nd and 3rd then Clive and fans will board the
      Amtrak to San Francisco. Amtrak is giving away first class round
      trip accomodations for two aboard Amtrak from L.A. to San Francisco
      and DOXA Watches of Switzerland will give away three Sub300T genuine
      DOXA Dive Watches to three lucky fans. Information at
      www.amtrak.org or www.cutteraviation.com and then click on travel.
      The tour continues in Denver, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City and
      concludes December 10th in St. Louis. Cheers! --- In
      clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "n_lives4" <NlieBlieVS@a...>