CC: Golden Buddha, Touring? (no spoilers)

  • n_lives4
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hey all, my name is Natalie and I'm new here. I've been a Clive
      Cussler fan for 6~ish years, which is about a third of my life.

      Golden Buddha comes out tomorrow, yay, hopefully I'll be getting it
      soon. I was just wondering if anyone knew if Clive Cussler was going
      to do a tour for this book release, and which websites/bookstores
      etc. I can find that information. Anybody know if he's coming to
      Boston, anytime in say, the next 4 years :)

      Look forward to 'meeting' some other fans (I tried to get my good
      friend hooked but it didn't really work... hmm)

      Natalie
      nlieblievs@...

      w h o p u t t h e f e a r i n h e r e
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        There will be no book tour for GOLDEN BUDDHA. However, Clive
        Cussler will be doing a book tour for TROJAN ODYSSEY, the next Dirk
        Pitt (R) adventure which will be released November 24th in the U.S.,
        Canada and the U.K. Foreign editions are published six to 18 months
        later depending on the publisher in those countries. The tour
        includes Scottsdale and Albuquerque; then Clive will take a few days
        off for Thanksgiving and the tour continues in San Diego November
        30th and December 1st, the latter aboard the historic STAR OF
        INDIA. Then fans are invited to join Clive aboard Amtrak to Los
        Angeles Decmeber 2nd. Clive will have three book signings in the
        L.A. area December 2nd and 3rd then Clive and fans will board the
        Amtrak to San Francisco. Amtrak is giving away first class round
        trip accomodations for two aboard Amtrak from L.A. to San Francisco
        and DOXA Watches of Switzerland will give away three Sub300T genuine
        DOXA Dive Watches to three lucky fans. Information at
        www.amtrak.org or www.cutteraviation.com and then click on travel.
        The tour continues in Denver, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City and
        concludes December 10th in St. Louis. Cheers! --- In
        clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "n_lives4" <NlieBlieVS@a...>