Re: Digest Number 134

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15 9:40 AM
      Dear Fans of Clive Cussler,

      Having had the pleasure and privilege of working with and for Clive
      Cussler for 18 years please let me make a few observations. While
      the Cusslermen site tries very hard to verify the information that
      they have, that is not an official Clive Cussler site nor is the
      information that they list approved or sanctioned by Clive Cussler.
      The only official Clive Cussler site is www.numa.net, which is
      dedicated to the "real" NUMA, a 501c3 non profit which has
      successfully located more than 60 missing ships and planes
      throughout the world. While the NUMA site is dedicated to NUMA, the
      Message Board on that site is "official" and at times, questions
      arise regarding the movie SAHARA, the TV series THE SEA HUNTERS,
      www.seahunters.net and the fictional books. The information on
      NUMA's Message Board you can take to the bank. Several weeks ago I
      released a news release and copied it into the NUMA site and the
      www.simonsays.com/cussler site announcing that Steve Zahn has been
      hired to portray Al Giordino in the movie version of SAHARA. As to
      someone's question about writing a screenplay about one of Clive
      Cussler's books, there is nothing to stop anyone from writing a
      screenplay, however, one cannot sell it or have it produced without
      permission from Clive Cussler's agent, Peter Lampack. Cheers to all
      and thank you for your interest in Clive Cussler and NUMA.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
        has there been any dates set for a book signing in SF. I heard that
        he was on a local radio station last week (although I did'nt get to
        hear it) and I hope I didnt miss him?
        i didnt see anything on the dates from anyone so I dont know if I
        missed him or not
        baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
          Yes, the CLIVE CUSSLER TROJAN ODYSSEY BOOK TOUR will arrive in San
          Francisco via Amtrak at 10:10 p.m. on Thursday, December 4th. The
          TROJAN ODYSSEY Book Tour comes to Book Passage, (One Ferry
          Building), San Francisco at 5 p.m. Friday, December 5th See you
          there!
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
            THE CLIVE CUSSLER TROJAN ODYSSEY ALL ABOARD AMTRAK BOOK TOUR rolls
            into San Francisco at 10:10 p.m., Thursday, December 4th. The TROJAN
            ODYSSEY Book Tour comes to Book Passage, (One Ferry Building), San
            Francisco at 5 p.m. Friday, December 5th. This will be the only
            book signing in the San Francisco area but there will be two book
            signings aboard Amtrak en route from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
            Hope to see you there!