Steve Zahn as Al Giodrino in Sahara

  • the Jester
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      I'm suprised with as many fans there are here, no one has yet to
      mention at Steve Zahn has been cast as Al Giordino. He had to chase
      down Dr. Cussler and show him his knowledge of history and historical
      firearms, but apparently he has the part.

      There are a ton of movie websites out there with info on this.
      Should be interesting to see him as Al.

      I have been reading Dirk's adventures for about 13 years. I was
      excited to learn about the Raise the Titanic movie...... Until I saw
      it. Man it was terrible. I have read an interview with Dr. Cussler
      about the movie and I think he hated it almost as much as I did.

      I am a fledgling scriptwriter and had begun a script of the
      Mediterranean Caper when I had learned of the making of Sahara. I
      haven't really given up writing it, but have decided to switch to a
      different tack I will explain later if anyone is interested. (comic
      book)
      I will see what I come up with and try to get it listed here. If I
      am infringing on copyright doign this, someone please let me know and
      I will stop.

      But for now, I continue.

      Timm

      www.geocities.com/brothermercy/home.html