Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Valhalla Rising

  • Dave Jones
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8, 2003
      Does he ever come out to Hawaii for book signings? I
      see he'll be in San Diego, which figures since I just
      moved from there. I got my fiancee hooked on his books
      and she's going through and reading all of his books
      that I had read (which is all of them). If he doesn't
      take a trip to Hawaii, you should suggest it :)

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 8, 2003
        Sorry, with a schedule like he has that would exhaust someone half
        his age, there is no way that Hawaii will be included in Book Tour
        plans. Dr. Cussler and his family have vacationed there, however.
        Perhaps you and your fiancee' could come to the 48 and meet him?
        Thanks for being such a loyal fan. Cheers!