Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 128

  • James DeRuvo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      A similar story to Anne Rice when she heard that Tom
      Cruise was going to be Lestat in Interview with The
      Vampire. She was livid. Until she saw Cruise in
      makeup and Cruise became Lestat in front of her. She
      was then instantly convinced.

      And which is why that although I am disappointed with
      the choice from a fan perspective, I am keeping an
      open mind.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com