Hello

  • Tell ya later
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2003
      Just joined. Nice discussion group. I agree that usually the first
      read CC novel is the reader's favorite. Not too sure about the new
      series though. Just finished Serpent and wa sunimpressed by the
      ending. Will keep on it and see how the rest fare.

      Thanks for letting me into this group.

      Greg
    • ddexter_free
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
        I just joined this group a couple of secs ago and am looking forward
        to great conversations. I had been reading Clive Cussler books for 5
        years now. My first Cussler book was Inca Gold and been a fan ever
        since. I have been collecting his books and my newest one is Sacred
        Stone from the Oregon Files. I also just read Kurt Austin latest
        adventure in Lost City.

        Nice to be part of this group.
      • Sean Ellis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
          welcome aboard. you'll get lots of great offers for low mortgage rates and sinles in your area here--as for Cussler conversation....well...
          I wholeheartedly endorse the clive cussler forum--there's a link to it and some others at cussler.net

          ddexter_free <ddexter_free@...> wrote:
          I just joined this group a couple of secs ago and am looking forward
          to great conversations. I had been reading Clive Cussler books for 5
          years now. My first Cussler book was Inca Gold and been a fan ever
          since. I have been collecting his books and my newest one is Sacred
          Stone from the Oregon Files. I also just read Kurt Austin latest
          adventure in Lost City.

          Nice to be part of this group.

          Clive cussler books Literary agent fiction Combo