Re: Newbie to the Group

  • commanderrudigunn
    Message 1 of 240 , Dec 11, 2000
      I think I could help you out here. In
      chronological order, here goes. Pacific Vortex mainly centers
      around Hawaii, Deep Six has a little stint about a
      transpacific cargo ship hijacked on its way across the
      Pacific, Dragon has Japan and a little resort Island in
      the Pacific, Shockwave features Australia, New
      Zealand and the like, and Flood ide has a little about
      Hong Kong and the Phillipines. Hope that helped.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002