Dirk Pitt

  • bbaler4life69
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
      I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing we can do to
      stop CC from making the biggest mistake of his career by hiring
      Mathew Mcconaughey as Dirk Pitt so I think everyone here should try
      to swamp his E-mail so that he might get the hint none of his fans
      like mathew mcconaughey and that we would be upset if he went
      through with this idea.
    • Troy King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2003
        I got one thing to say. "GROW UP PEOPLE" The movie
        as not even begun filming and you are already killing
        it. You don't even know if he can do the job.
        Personally, I believe he can. Maybe a little younger
        than Dirk is in Sahara, but still, "LET HIM TRY".

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com