Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Data posted to form 1 of http://www.numa.net...

  • spikedchez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Gosh I'm wounded to the quick. Here an idea why take a quarter and buy
      yourself a shiny blue ribbon! Your a good little sheep. Just keep following. For God
      sake don't take a stand and not back down. Someone might think badly of you.
      Gee you told me I'll just curl up in a ball and weep. In your dreams.

      Matt still sucks
      Mark