RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Matthew McConaughey IS Dirk Pitt (R)

  • Keller Hackbusch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 4:03 PM
      Carolena,

      Do you know if M.McC. did any performing for CC? Did he act out any
      Dirk scenes to convince CC that he could play the character?

      I, unlike almost everyone else, appreciates M. McC.'s acting ability and
      think that he is one of the few Hollywood actors who can actually play
      different characters and not just continually play themselves like
      Clooney, Crowe, Baldwin, ect., ect.

      I also agree 100%, we can handle small changes in DP if the script is
      good and the acting is good.

      Keep up the good work,

      - Keller

      Keller Hackbusch, E.I.