Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Data posted to form 1 of http://www.numa.net/other.htm

  • Silkwind
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Why do I think, Mark, that the industry did not miss you?
      This list hasn't had any tirades on it until just recently and you guys
      should be ashamed of yourselves! You should leave the tirades to women! I
      have to say, neither of you could qualify for the roll of Dirk Pitt. He's
      too much of a man!

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...
      www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

      Get over yourself! Hey I didn't write to you. Nor did I ask for your
      condescending garbage.