Sorry

  • Mark Notarian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Tried to post the E-Mail I recieved this morning I screw up . What a
      suprise (LOL)! Any way the gist was I need to get a life , they/
      slash she is to busy to be my "pen pal" yata yata yata. Boys and
      girls I can't do this alone but from the E's I've gotten we might be
      able to make a differance don't bitch to this site tell go t the NUMA
      site Dr C and keep telling him and tell your friends to tell him and
      tell their friends to tell him eventually one of these E's may get
      past he PR flacks and it in the words of the Bard might give him
      pause. Christ on a cracker maybe I do need to get a life. But in the
      meantime remember what my grandmother said to my late wife. "Have
      some chicken soup it will make you feel better" my wife replied "Nana
      I have cancer Chicken soup won't help" and my Grandmother replied "It
      won't hurt" Its time to send Dr C some Chicken soup! It may not help
      but it couldn't hurt.

      Mark