Re: Data posted to form 1 of http://www.numa.net/other.htm

  • spikedchez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Get over yourself! Hey I didn't write to you. Nor did I ask for your
      condescending garbage. If were throwing generalizations around I guess that makes you
      a typical PR twit! Who get upset when the public doesn't buy the spin. From
      72 to 92 I ran a PR an Advertising firm in North Orange County and was myself a
      spinner of corporate yarns. I retired when I couldn't stomach the lies any
      longer. As for your time I never asked for a response and I never wrote to you.
      So if you don't like what I'm saying either take the gutless route and ignore
      it or pass my comments on to the person hey were intended for (all the
      correspondence and responses including this one ). Or don't.
      Please keep this in mind. In my state the Governor insisted that there was no
      way he could lose his job (or in your case that the movie would bomb) he was
      so insulated and out of touch with public opinion that he wrote off the recall
      as "Sour Grapes from a bunch of losers who want an other grab a the apple,"
      aside from his appalling mixing of metaphors he monumentally misjudged public
      opinion and it very well may cost him the job he believed was impossible to
      lose. When people are shouting fire an a theater and the curtains are burning and
      the room is filling with smoke there might be a fire.

      Reserving my Grumpy Old Vitriol

      Mark