Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] 10 people that would be better than Mathew Mcc

  • spikedchez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      At last someone who gets it! I just got an E-mail from Carole V Bartholoeaux
      / PR Flack for the good Dr. Basically telling me that I don't know what I'm
      talking about, Matt's wonderful, I'm full of shit and should peddle my "VITRIOL"
      ( God I love that word)
      elsewhere. So kids here's an idea if you think casting Matt is a stupid Idea
      why not write DR C and tell him so It may not change anything but it will
      torque the PR flack and that's fun too!

      Making friends where ever he goes

      Mark

      The E-mail Address to make good things happen!

      carole@...