Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] cc new movie

  • spikedchez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
      Faith is for saints not movie fans. The chance that Hollywood will do right
      by the original subject matter is 1 in 10,000 M McC is the first step down the
      trail of wrong direction there will not be a second or third film. The first
      film will bomb, good riddens to bad rubbish. Cussler should stick to books, bad
      casting can't screw that up!

      Faith! There is Faith and fools errands!

      Mark

    • Troy King
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 11, 2003
        Does anyone know how Clive Cussler himself feels.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com