Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] cc new movie

  • spikedchez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
      Bullshit!

    • spikedchez@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
        Amen sister!

      • spikedchez@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
          Read my first Cussler Book in 78 or 9 have read all the Pitt books three
          Kurt Austin books and am working in book 4 . Since M McC's casting I have no
          faith what so ever in the project . It has Patriot Games or Gigli all over it

          Why not just cast the kids from American Pie and be done with . I'm saving My
          $9.00.

          Mark

        • spikedchez@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
            Because he sucks out loud !

          • Audralee Thorpe
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
              I believe in CC but not MC. I have been a faithful fan for 20 plus years
              this is disheartening. I have to agree that I think MC lacks the savvy to
              pull off Pitt. I sincerely hope that I will be pleasantly surprised.

            • spikedchez@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
                Faith is for saints not movie fans. The chance that Hollywood will do right
                by the original subject matter is 1 in 10,000 M McC is the first step down the
                trail of wrong direction there will not be a second or third film. The first
                film will bomb, good riddens to bad rubbish. Cussler should stick to books, bad
                casting can't screw that up!

                Faith! There is Faith and fools errands!

                Mark

              • Troy King
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 11, 2003
                  Does anyone know how Clive Cussler himself feels.

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com