Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] cc new movie

  • Silkwind
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
      Also, as a Clive Cussler fan for 20 plus years, I'll be happy with any
      screen presentation of his
      novels. I just hope HE is satisfied because I know he personally was very
      disappointed in the movie
      version of "Raise The Titanic." But, as I passed on to him, the soundtrack
      is fantastic. And I've only just been able to locate it recently. I will
      forever be a Clive Cussler fan even though I'm not excited about some of his
      joint author endeavors, casting selection, and I really do wish his upcoming
      movies are successful.

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...
      www.silkwind-dachshunds.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
        Bullshit!

      • spikedchez@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
          Amen sister!

        • spikedchez@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
            Read my first Cussler Book in 78 or 9 have read all the Pitt books three
            Kurt Austin books and am working in book 4 . Since M McC's casting I have no
            faith what so ever in the project . It has Patriot Games or Gigli all over it

            Why not just cast the kids from American Pie and be done with . I'm saving My
            $9.00.

            Mark

          • spikedchez@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
              Because he sucks out loud !

            • Audralee Thorpe
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
                I believe in CC but not MC. I have been a faithful fan for 20 plus years
                this is disheartening. I have to agree that I think MC lacks the savvy to
                pull off Pitt. I sincerely hope that I will be pleasantly surprised.

              • spikedchez@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 8, 2003
                  Faith is for saints not movie fans. The chance that Hollywood will do right
                  by the original subject matter is 1 in 10,000 M McC is the first step down the
                  trail of wrong direction there will not be a second or third film. The first
                  film will bomb, good riddens to bad rubbish. Cussler should stick to books, bad
                  casting can't screw that up!

                  Faith! There is Faith and fools errands!

                  Mark

                • Troy King
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 11, 2003
                    Does anyone know how Clive Cussler himself feels.

                    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com