cc new movie

  • bbaler4life69
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2003
      i heard that in the new movie that mathew mcconaughey was going to
      play dirk pitt and i want to know if its true because if it is i am
      let down that they would do something that dumb. for those of you
      that dont know who mathew mcconaughey is he was in how to lose a guy
      in 10 days. he was the main character.
    • Pugwhan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
        At 11:52 PM 8/7/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >i heard that in the new movie that mathew mcconaughey was going to
        >play dirk pitt and i want to know if its true because if it is i am
        >let down that they would do something that dumb. for those of you
        >that dont know who mathew mcconaughey is he was in how to lose a guy
        >in 10 days. he was the main character.

        Why is everyone down on Mathew Mcconaghey? I thought he did a good job in
        How to lose a guy and also in Reign of Fire.
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
          To all who are New to the subject of the Movie "Sahara", here is some
          info.
          Paramount and Crusader Entertainment have a contract with Clive
          Cussler to make 3 Movies the First one being Sahara. Clive Cussler
          signed this contract because he has Creative Control...he has Script
          Approval and casting Approval. What that means is Clive Cussler is
          making the Decisions on who will be playing who....That also means he
          will be deciding just what will be included in the script.
          Clive Cussler made the decision to hire Matthew McConaghy(sp?) as
          Dirk Pitt and I, for one, will not question his decision. He created
          Dirk Pitt and I think he is Qualified to Decide if MM is right for
          the part. I'll trust his decisions.
          The movie is Slated to be released in July 2004.(this is according to
          yahoo movies, crusader hasn't said anything yet)
          Visit Clive Cusslers web site www.numa.net or
          www.crusaderentertainment.com

          or for more info contact CC PR rep at carole@....

          Just give CC a chance I am sure he wont allow his fans to be
          disappointed. I have faith.
        • Troy King
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
            It is true. I think it will be ok He is younger than
            dirk pitt is in sahara, but should be good. Go to
            cusslermen.com and you will see. Also Selma Hyeck is
            to play Dr. Eva Rojas.

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com