Newbie to list and Clive Cussler

  • enkantare
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      hey all..

      Just thought I would say hello.. Im a new member to this
      group.... and well to Clive Cussler as well.. I just started
      reading "White Death".. and its pretty good so far..

      From what I understand he has a character that is a cross of
      Indiana Jones and James Bond.. and wondered where I should
      start once I finish this book. I mean. is it necessary to
      start at the first book and read in order.. or will things
      make sense regardless?

      Woody
    • branca_87
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        Welcome to the club and Clive Cussler.

        I read his books out of order, and had no problems. He gives the
        background of the main characters in all his books. His first book,
        Pacific Vortex is good.

        I think Kurt Austin is the hero in White Death. Dirk Pitt is the
        hero in the books written solely by CC.

        Barbara