Re: STEVE ZAHN TO PLAY GIORDINO

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      This has not been confirmed by Crusader and Clive Cussler's PR person
      says that this is a false rumor. So we will have to wait and see if
      it is true. This could be the going the same way that the Tom Cruise
      as Pitt rumor, it was just a rumor with nothing based in fact.
      Probably started by the pr person for the actor(s).

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "jamesderuvo"