Dirk Pitt Revealed

  • emrahberktas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I wanna ask anybody could help me to find quoted passage from Dirk
      Pitt revealed on the internet. Dirk Pitt revealed didn't publish in
      my country so ý coluldn't read it my friends here told me that I can
      find some parts of the book from the internet. thanx

      Emil
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, emrahberktas
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > I wanna ask anybody could help me to find quoted passage from Dirk
        > Pitt revealed on the internet. Dirk Pitt revealed didn't publish in
        > my country so ý coluldn't read it my friends here told me that I
        can
        > find some parts of the book from the internet. thanx
        >
        > Emil

        You could try www.amazon.com, it has approx. 10 pages of the book on
        its site.
        Debbie