Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] White Death--Technical Discrepancy

  • Silkwind
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2003
      James,
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...
      Well, my husband and I don't care as much for the books that are co-authored
      with Paul Kemprecos. I'm sure his books are well written for his audience.
      But those of us who are pure Clive Cussler fans, I'm sure, feel they just
      don't have the same style or touch of humour in them. Also, not the same
      excitment of adventure....

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...
      www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

      Yes, the byline credits Clive Cussler with Paul Kemprecos, with Dr.
      Cussler having the top billing. I believe that in reality, these are
      written primarily by Paul Kemprecos.