Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 93

  • keller hackbusch
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2003
      Jim Caviezel sounds good to me, I have never thought of him, but I like the
      idea. Jim is currently filming in Italy with Mel Gibson in Mel's new work,
      The Passion, where Jim plays Jesus. The entire film is in Latin and it
      intended to make you feel the story...

      What about actor Brad Johnson, who I just saw staring as Ray Steele in the
      Tribulation Force. He looks pretty close to my view of Pitt.

      Personally, I could accept blatent anti-americans like Clooney or Baldwin as
      Pitt. Boo Hiss. I would rather not have a movie at all.

      later,

      killerkellerh