Question regarding Dirk's kids?

  • seancm1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      I listened to Valhalla Rising on audio CD during my drive to work.
      This was my first experience with Clive Cussler. When I finished I
      had to read more, so I purchased Pacific Vortex and read it. My
      question is am I missing something? I did not see any opportunity
      for Dirk and Summer to do the deed. How can he have kids. The few
      times Dirk and Summer were together there was no time.

      She met him and tried to kill him on the beach, he knocked her out.
      She wakes up and escapes.

      She saves him in his room right before Hunter's men come in.

      He sees her in the Kanoli right before he is knocked unconcious when
      he wakes up a few things happen, and they have to escape...she goes
      back and presumably dies (until you find out differently in Valhalla
      Rising.

      OK, then...when did they have time?

      SeanCM