Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Fire Ice

  • Audralee Thorpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      I must admit I love Dirk Pitt. I'm usually so hungery for a CC novel that a
      collboration will do. I prefer Pitt over Austin I'm not too picky about
      anything I can get my hands on the CC does. I've been reading CC since my
      Junior year English teacher in high school allowed him on the reading list.
      I think the collaborations lack some of the intricacies of the Pitt stories.
      A lot of the stacking is missing but getting there. I know a lot of
      people in my remote part of the world who are CC fans who put off reading
      Numa Files and there are some who flat out refuse. But I could never pass up
      a CC novel. I haven't read any of PK's independent work. I want to but
      lack the drive to make the time. After what James wrote, maybe I'll make
      some time and give it a try