Re: Dirks on film!

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2003
      If what you say is true Cussler has SOLD OUT! The Movie will be CRAP!
      I not only will waste no more time on it I will waste no more time on
      an writer who has so little respect for his own creation he'll let it
      be fucked up on film twice. Hope he enjoys his new toys guess that
      whats important to him.

      That's unoffical but from the Heart
      Mark

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "jamesderuvo"
      <jamesderuvo@y...> wrote:
      > I have personally known Cussler for nearly 10 years. Matt McC has
      > been courting this roll for nearly 5 of that. He's gone to
      Colorado