Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Fire Ice

  • keller hackbusch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 9:36 AM
      Nancy,

      i have just started reading the kurt austin books, and i thought that
      serpent was about the same score, but i am half way thru blue gold right now
      and am really enjoying it. so, i agree in a way that I would rather read
      pure cusslers but if the reports we are hearing are true, then there will
      only be 1 more of those. :(

      maybe the other guys will get better and the stories will get better, but
      they'll never be the same.

      killerkellerh