Is Matt a Red Herring?

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      From what I read in the last post Matt as Dirk isn't a lock Once
      again I seen Lancings hand Matt is so wrong for the role that the fan
      community will embrace George Clooney when he's announced for the
      role.This may sound like Black Helicopter stuff but it does have some
      precident,and with Paramount involved anything can happen. By the way
      Jonathan Frakes as Pitt? Gary Oldman as Sandecker? Jim Belushi as AL

      Just Thinkin
      Mark